Event Vendor Details:
- Vendors have the option of providing their own equipment i.e. canopies, tables, chairs, etc., or renting them as part of their Vendor Agreement. We will need to know if you wish to rent any equipment at the time you fill out the Vendor Agreement.
- All fees are non-refundable as they are used to promote event.
- Event opens at 8am
- Vendors may begin set up at 6:30a.m.
- Vendors are required to stay until 3pm. Break down begins at 3pm.
- Electricity or Running water is not provided.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving the area in the same condition as they found it.
- Benton Air Center or their affiliates will not be held responsible for any liability, lost, stolen or damaged merchandise, or any injury incurred during the Air Faire.
- We reserve the right to censor any booth.
- Registration: Vendor forms and fees must be submitted 30 days prior to event.
- Major Vendor/Truck: $100
- Small Vendor (10×10): $50
- Nonprofit: $25
- Public Service or DOD: No Charge.
Equipment that is available to rent:
- One table and two chairs $15.00
- One 10×10 Canopy $75.00